Thursday, February 15, 2007

Chirac and Roll

I have a very short attention span, which makes reading and writing somewhat challenging Actually, it makes prolonged reading and writing a challenge. I have no problem reading the first half of a book or writing the first part of an erotic novel. I’ve probably read the first half of 40 books in the past year. I’ve probably only completed four or five.

The same goes for writing. Looking now at the Posts section of my blog control panel, I see 15 posts marked “draft,” meaning that I started but didn’t finish them. Not all that oddly, I do not have these completion issues with glasses of gin, bowls of soup, or episodes of Six Feet Under. How American of me.

My goal (not resolution) for the new year is to more often than not finish what I start. So, as part of this goal, I will in the next week endeavor to complete some of these partially drafted posts. Subjects to include: London, Charleston, The Golden Girls, the nice and stupid cleaning lady, and a four-part special on the peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the theme song to Mr. Belvedere and a story about what Tim Hardaway thinks of the gays. Allow me to suggest processing them at the same time. Toodles.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you had to make a story out of the four pictures featured in this post, where would that lead?