Sunday, January 21, 2007

The Dog Days

Hello, friends. 'Tis been too long, no?

I would have posted more recently, but I didn't want to. Actually, I would have liked to. It's just that I've been struck by a bout of mid-winter malaise, which has rendered useless my brain and its limited writing cability. I'm not depressed. No, I'm just emotionally and psychologically crippled by the relenetless onslaught of a dreary Kansas City winter. Good thing I don't own a shotgun. Heh, heh.

Anydoodle, don't you worry about me. I deal with this every winter. And I'm getting pretty skilled at self-medicating my way to March--a bountiful cocktail of compulsive eating, binge drinking, oversleeping, travelling to warm climates, and wild mood swings.
Well, now that you're caught up on my life, here's a picture of my dog dressed in a tree skirt.

And hopefully I will soon be posting photo journals from my trips to London, Charleston (SC), and Manhattan (KS).

1 comment:

LW said...

pictures of the lil apple would be a great complement to the ones from the slightly larger apple.

I have looked into your future and I see a burrito.

mid-winter malaise is no joke. a friend of mine is putting together a magazine and wants submissions by the end of this month. It's like, come on, man, even if I had some ideas or motivation, my hand is f-ing frozen!

great pic, by the way

love,

judgpyrj